Looking for Jib Crane.
We Can Help You:
- Reduce your Civil Work Cost with our Cranes
- Designed Cranes to run at 2X the Normal Speed
Reva Cranes Promises you Efficiency like no Others
Get A Free Quote
Jib Crane - Reva Promises
Did You Know
- 39% end up buying expensive Cranes and Hoist.
- 33% end up buying Cranes and Hoists which are not complying to safety standards.
- 53% end up with excessive cost of their projects involving Cranes and Hoists
- 63% of the projects delays because of delayed delivery of Cranes and Hoists.
- 49% of industries face Production Downtime due to breakdown of Cranes and Hoists
- 57% have problems of after sales service and spares
- 19 % buy Cranes & Hoists not suitable for their applications
Specialized Designs To Meet Your Needs And Increasing Efficiency
1800+ clients served as on May 2020. We provide Supply All over India. Our cranes are running successfully from Kargil (up in north of india at temperatures of -40degree C) till deep south in Kalpakkam and east India end of Arunachal Pradesh in hydro power plants. We are also serving internationally – covering nepal, sri lanka, bhutan, bangladesh, vietnam, philippines, middle east and africa continent. We follow strict quality control as per the Quality Assurance Plan
Best EOT Crane Supplier in India
We Reva Industries limited have 58 years in operation and manufacturing. Employing more than 330 persons currently, our team makes sure to adhere to all timelines.
Our USP is 100% inhouse manufacturing, having inhouse CNC turning centers, VMC’s and HMC’s, Gear Shop, Heat treatment shop, Fabrication Shop, Sheet Metal Shop, Electrical Panel building, Assembly and Testing Facilities. This allow us to solve your problem fast. Giving optimum up time
You can also opt to build your own crane with us – Enquire Now
Based on our Experience and long years of working with the quality conscious buyers like NTPC, NPC, BHEL, L&T and others we can help you select the Crane or Hoist suitable for your requirement, 100% compiling to the standards, taking care of your project costs and the criticality of the deliveries required.
The breakdown in a crane is directly related to the design and the manufacturing accuracy and the quality control adopted.
Interested to know ways to reduce your project cost Enquire Now
Some Of Our Clients
Delivered more than 300 cranes to Indian Railways
Delivered more than 3000 hoists to power plants.