FIRST TIME IN INDIA:
- Stub Teeth For All Gears
- Toughened Gears & Trunnions
- Low Carbon Alloy Steel Case – Hardened Pinions & Main Spindle
Reva Triple spur geared chain pulley block is radically different from conventional triple spur geared chain pulley blocks in that:
- It uses larger pinions and gears increasing the load bearing capacity of the gears, yet maintaining the block size and head room.
- It has the gear casting and gear bearing block combined into one compact unit.
- It has wider ball bearings of adequate and heavier load bearing capacities than the narrow bearings of surprisingly underload capacity in some of the conventional blocks.
- It incorporates latest technology of materials and processes thus making the block light weight with lower head room for a highly rugged life.
Reva Triple Spur geared Chain Pulley blocks are manufactured to IS: 3832
- Driving spindle and pinions are made from low carbon alloy steel and are case hardened. Intermediate gears and load axle made from carefully selected carbon steel and the teeth and trunnions are hardened. Trunnions on both the driving spindle and load axle are ground finished after hardening.
- Alloy steel Grade 80 load chain calibrated to IS:6216:1971 reduces the weight of the block. Calibrated short link hand chain to IS-2429 (PL 1) makes hand operations more convenient.
- Steel forged point hooks of trapezoidal section to IS: 15560 having ample strength and toughness are used.
- The load sprocket and hand chain sheave made of Sg Iron IS:1865,is quite sturdy.
- Self actuating screw and disc type pressure load brake ensures safety. Friction discs of special asbestos based material, brass woven, withstand friction, heat and humid atmosphere.
- The mechanism is simple but sturdy and excellence in performance.
- All components-other than standard bought outs-manufactured under strict quality control in a factory dedicated to very high standard of in-line production equipped with sophisticated Machine Tools and Testing Arrangements.
- Splines used throughout to connect the load sprocket to the follower and the brake screw to the driving spindle.
- The dimensions of all components controlled by special purpose gauges, and holes and bores carried out in jigs and fixtures for interchangeability
- Every blocks subjected to performance and 50% overload tests on our power operated hydraulic pull test machine for absolute reliability and dependability.