- Over factored Requirement, the capacity, lifting height, lifting Speeds, class of duty: Generally, over factored requirements are framed considering past experience of ill-functioning cranes.
- Over Designed Building: whether the building is over-designed structurally or dimensionally for the crane or hoist.
- MYTH More is Better: more is not always better; the misconception is there that more weight of the crane means that it is rugged.
- Incorrect Product: which product to choose Double Girder Crane, or single Girder, or underslung crane or a jib crane or a Goliath Crane or can hoist be sufficient or a forklift.
- Cheaper is not Economical: A product designed as per standards (IS or BS or DIN or JIS etc)? Experience in the industry? design strength? Manufacturing Strength? Delivery commitment? After-Sales service?
- Scope Clarity Missing: Gantry girders, insert plates for the gantry, LT rail, LT DSL, Isolator Switch, ladders from the ground to gantry girder, inspection charges, loading charges, freight, unloading charges, storage charges, installation and commissioning charges, the arrangement of load at the site for testing. Is scope of the same covered?
- After-Sales and Spares Supports: would I get support after and during the warranty period. Crane/Hoist breakdown means a direct loss of PRODUCTIVITY.
DON’T WORRY WE ARE HERE TO SAVE YOUR MONEY
- Over factored Requirements: Clients burn their money by either making too much safety in calculating the capacity, speed, lift, class of duty or sometimes gives much relaxed.
Involve us while framing requirements. Also, read the below articles
Cranes and Hoist Myths on SWL, Prices and Class of DutyHow To Select Class of Duty of Hoist – Reva EOT Cranes and Electric Wire Rope Hoist Manufacturer
Hoist Control Panel Mountings – Reva EOT Cranes and Electric Wire Rope Hoist Manufacturer
Whether to opt for Cabin in a Crane or Not
Are Cranes Designed to Be Overloaded? – Reva EOT Cranes and Electric Wire Rope Hoist Manufacturer
Slipring motors are better in performance than squirrel cage motors
Myth and Fact of Angle Iron DSL and Shrouded Bus Bar
Radio Remotes are not safe, in case the Radio Remote function fails during operation
Square Bar vs. Rail – Reva EOT Cranes and Electric Wire Rope Hoist Manufacturer
Should we opt for Thruster Brakes or DC Disc Brakes in Long Travel Motion?
- Over Designed Building: Normally the structural engineers take the data of the load or dimensions of the crane required to design the building from Guess Work or copy-paste from the previous projects. WE HAVE DONE PROJECTS WHERE IN THE CRANE COST WAS FREE BY REDUCING THE BUILDING DIMENSIONS. We have solutions to reduce your Building expenses – talk to us
- MYTH More is Better: Fact is the Weakest Link in the Chain determines the capacity. We have specially designed software to correctly design optimized cranes, hence you don’t get a copy-paste design of some other requirement or thumb rule designs
- Incorrect Product: we have found that clients 19% buy Incorrect Product
Single Girder Crane or Double Girder Crane which is better
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SINGLE GIRDER AND DOUBLE GIRDER CRANE – Reva EOT Cranes and Electric Wire Rope Hoist Manufacturer
Whether to Buy a Chain Hoist or an Electric Wire Rope Hoist
EOT Cranes Vs. Forklift – Reva EOT Cranes and Electric Wire Rope Hoist Manufacturer
Talk to us, we will help in guiding you.
- Cheaper is not Economical: Cheaper could also mean cutting corners, Cranes and hoists being safety items – due diligence should be given while selecting.
Compare the offerings of various manufacturers with our buyers guide BUYER’S GUIDE FOR EOT CRANES
- Scope Clarity Missing: Around 37% of the projects get delayed due to missing scope clarity.
Top 3 things project person should note while ordering Cranes
Meet us we can guide with our experience
- After-Sales and Spares Support: Best is to visit the shortlisted manufacturer works, find out the after-sales service records, find out the days taken to close complaints, talk to the previous clients.
We welcome you to our works to experience how cranes should be made
3 ways to reduce the cost of the project
3 ways to Reduce the Cost of your Project/Building
Buying cranes/hoist but not able to decide which manufacturer is the best:
consider the 5-step methodology to evaluate
How to know if you are buying from a good crane manufacturer
Can’t understand crane terminology: refer this and become familiar with
Overhead Crane Terminology – Reva EOT Cranes and Electric Wire Rope Hoist Manufacturer
Still, if the Budget is a constraint: opt for our BYOC (Build Your Own Crane)